At MacDonald-Miller, our expertise in Project Management results in what you may call Project Mastery.
We maintain a highly experienced team comprised of individuals who’ve taken the helm on a diverse array of initiatives. Ours is an intense attitude, with a primary focus on creating an unequaled level of efficiency for every project – from start to finish.
Whether it’s the construction of large commercial structures, laboratories and hospitals, or the facilitation of small remodeling or renovation projects, our project managers adeptly craft seamless, detailed plans. Anchored by ceaseless communication and responsiveness, such plans are implemented early in the design process, with specific emphasis placed on Lean Construction processes, cost management, quality control and, most importantly, safety.
Our project management team understands, and fully embraces, the importance of value engineered cost control options and quality control measures – efforts that provide the best value to our clients. For MacMiller, we view every job as more than a project, but also as an exercise in true collaboration.
Lean at Macmiller
- Continual organizational improvement
- Seek to thouroughly understand the situation
- Make decisions slowly; implement rapidly
- Grow leaders who live the philosophy
- Respect, develop and challenge people and teams
- Respect, challenge and help suppliers
- Create process "flow"
- Avoid overproduction, standardize tasks
- Stop when there is a quality problem
- Use only reliable, thoroughly tested technology
- Focus on the customer's needs
- Long-term thinking drives decisions
Let's get started
Have a question about our LEAN process and how we will tackle your building project needs?Contact us today!