We don’t define MacDonald-Miller as either a construction company or a design firm – because we’re experts in both.
While we aren’t the only company offering these combined services, our depth, breadth, and level of talent set us apart from the competition. MacMiller has your project covered even before the machines start moving dirt. Pre-construction support for your project spans across departments and involves careful collaboration and insight from hvac, plumbing, and controls engineers, to CAD and BIM modelers, detailers, estimators, commissioning experts, and certified energy managers to name a few. We got this.Contact us
- Design Assist (supporting a design-by-others from concept through construction)
- Conceptual project scoping for bid purposes
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning design
- Plumbing and piping design
- Commissioning, enhanced commissioning, and re-commissioning
- Construction specifications
- Fire sprinkler performance specifications
- Smoke control and life-safety design
- Energy / life-cycle analysis
- LEED and Energy Star certification or recertification
- Constructability reviews and 3-D modeling
- Value engineering
- Existing facility systems evaluation
- Bid analysis
- Peer review
- Utility rebates and funding procurement (City, county, state, and federal)
- Problem-solving in the field
Permitted To Take It To The Next Level
With our single point contact approach to permitting, our process is seamless. It allows us to stay on top of paying and issuing on-line permits, applying for and scheduling permits, and tackling corrections in a timely manner. It also gives the reviewers and inspectors one source to call when additional information is needed. Painless. That’s our approach and we’re sticking to it.
We were there in the beginning
As the only HVAC company serving on MyBuildingPermit.com’s committee at its inception, we had the ability to offer input on how processing would work best for online permit programming. This implementation has been critical in the industry, and as several cities have signed on following this lead.
Single source contact for each jurisdiction means our relationships matter. Review staff and inspectors know us and respect our work, which has allowed us to keep project schedules on target even when faced with tough challenges.
Let's get started
Would you like to speak with an expert about the specific services we could offer you?Contact us today!