Omak School District – ESCO Project Highlight
We are performing work at six facilities: East Omak Elementary, North Omak Elementary, Omak Middle School (the performing arts center is part of this building), Omak High School, and Omak Alternative High School. The district is extremely pleased with our workers and the progress being made.
Scope of Work:
- Construction took place during a very short summer break – approximately 2.5 months.
- Crews did a remarkable job adapting to the 111-degree F temperatures and compressed timeline.
- 6,454 hours went into the development of selling the project, planning, and engineering which led into procurement. This includes one month of night shifts prior to the end of the school year for preliminary electrical rework and detailing for mechanical installations to allow the team to hit the ground running once the buildings were turned over to us.
- 11,260.35 labor hours on site (June 20 – Aug 7) with the project running 10-12 hour shifts 7 days a week during the month of July with as many as 48 team members on site on any given day.
- 18 yards of concrete poured for fluid cooler pads.
- 134 heat pumps removed and replaced in existing buildings within the first 45 days of construction.
Read more from our latest Perspective Newsletter