The event spans two and a half days and features a blend of facilities maintenance, plant operations, custodial and design/planning training with a leadership and technical focus. Attendees can expect something a little different at EFC than at a typical conference, including intensive training opportunities that are presented in a variety of ways, such as classroom-style sessions, hands-on opportunities and structured networking. There’s something for everyone at EFC 2016, so join us May 3-5, 2016 in Leavenworth, Washington, for invaluable learning and leadership connections.
To claim the MacMiller discount:
- Access the new registration page: https://cm.wsu.edu/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=150476&&
- Type in e-mail in space provided
- Type the code in the Discount Code box
- Click on the Non-Consortium Member registration option below…and BEFORE clicking “continue”…
- Be sure to click “Apply Code”
- The new price should be the member rate of $350, as opposed to the $595 rate