Commercial HVAC Service Journey Level Technician
BRIEF TASK DESCRIPTION
The Commercial HVAC Service Journey Level Technician performs the following:
- Maintenance, filter changes, trouble shoot, diagnose and repair on commercial package gas and electric, heat pumps, air conditioners, hydronic systems, and associated components on equipment 10 tons and under.
- Consult with customers regarding problems or issues discovered while servicing their heating/air conditioning system and provide them with a written record of services performed.
- Work closely with Service coordination and Foreperson to ensure that customers’ needs are fulfilled to their expectations and in a timely manner.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
The candidate must possess the following abilities, resources, and skills:
- Excellent attendance record at prior employment.
- Must be able to conform to all federal, state and city licensing and certification requirements as applicable.
- Excellent human relations and communications skills (verbal and written) with customers and staff.
- Competent in job site safety requirements, i.e. WISHA/OSHA, OROSHA/OSHA, and be committed to safety.
- Project a positive image of the company and herself/himself to customers with good grooming and hygiene habits.
- Possess a valid drivers license, a clean driving record, and be in possession of all applicable licenses of the trade.
- Qualify for union membership.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PROGRAM
Benefits are administered by the Northwest Sheet Metal Workers Health Care Trust.
This is a condensed job description. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties this position may perform.
Apply Online Back to all positions